Palmetto Comfort, Inc.
HVAC Installation, Repair and Replacement Services in Rock Hill, SC
Call For Same Day Service
Text Us 803-242-3496
Send us a message
We install Tempstar and Mitsubishi units. Contact us to learn more.
Repair & Replacement
We service all brands of HVAC systems with top-notch workmanship.
Palmetto Comfort, Inc. is here to handle your HVAC installation, repair, and replacement needs. We service all brands of HVAC systems. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch services for heating and air conditioning installation, repairs, replacements. We strive to meet and exceed the expectations of every customer in Rock Hill and surrounding areas.
How do you know if your AC needs to be repaired or replaced?
When it comes to your AC unit, there are several signs to look for to know if it needs to be repaired or replaced, including the ones listed below. If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can further assess the condition of your AC unit and determine if a repair or a replacement is the best option.
It's blowing hot air
Moisture near your system
Unusual sounds or smell
High Humidity Levels
Introducing the Comfort Club
Palmetto Comfort is pleased to offer the Preferred Customer Plan membership in the Comfort Club. Membership includes access to the most comprehensive benefits available to those wishing to increase the comfort level of their life.
These benefits are available to comfort club members only. When you join the comfort club you’ll receive:
- Priority customer status
- Improved equipment efficiency
- 24 – hour emergency service
- Improved safety
- No overtime charge (except on holidays)
- 10% discount on repair services parts (excludes diagnostic fee)
- Inflation protection
- Extended equipment life
- Improved heating and cooling capacity
As part of your membership we will compete two preventive maintenance visits each year. One preventive maintenance will be performed on each heating system covered and one preventive maintenance on each cooling system covered. Many inconvenient and costly breakdowns can be avoided through proper annual maintenance.
We will perform these services each visit:
- Check electrical connections
- Check safety controls
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check fan blade tightness
- Lubricate fan motor
- Measure amperage draw
- Safety check of electrical circuits
- Check air flow
In addition, for cooling we will:
- Clean condenser coil
- Check evaporator coil
- Check refrigeration lines
- Check start and run capacitors
- Check start and run relays
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check condensate drain
In addition for heating we will:
- Clean burners
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Check for proper venting
- Check manifold pressures
- Check service valves
- Check heat exchange / chamber
Considerations for your HAVC system
- Regularly clean the filters and replace them monthly or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Make sure that the outdoor unit is not covered with plants and inspect the unit for any debris or ice formation.
- Regularly clean the unit to ensure proper airflow, especially after bad weather.
- Avoid placing furniture or other objects near the indoor unit to prevent blocking the airflow.
- Inspect for loose electrical connections and tighten them if necessary.
- Check for any refrigerant leaks and top up the unit with the correct refrigerant.
- Make sure to turn on the unit at least once every season if not in regular use.
- Consider having your heat pump checked once per year by an HVAC professional.
We install Tempstar and Mitsubishi units.
Choose Palmetto Comfort, Inc.
When you choose Palmetto Comfort, Inc. for your HVAC needs, you choose a company that will get the job done right the first time. Our team of HVAC contractors is capable of completing any HVAC project, no matter how big or small. Contact us today to let the professionals help you get the comfort you deserve in your home or business.
Call Palmetto Comfort Today
Introducing the Comfort Club
Palmetto Comfort is pleased to offer the Preferred Customer Plan membership in the Comfort Club. Membership includes access to the most comprehensive benefits available to those wishing to increase the comfort level of their life. Available to Comfort Club Members only!